Marvellous me and Behaviour
We are very proud of the high standard of behaviour our pupils display at Coppice Valley. As teachers and parents, we all want the best for our children now, and in their future as adults working and living in modern Britain. We believe it is important to teach our children to value effort and learning, kindness and respect and to be proud of having a good character. With this in mind our school values are "Respect, Pride, Choice". Please follow this link to read our full Behaviour Policy.
The Marvellous Me app is a wonderful online system we use to inform parents about children's learning and the praiseworthy characteristics they are developing. We teach the children to have a Growth Mindset which sees the value in learning and effort. Mistake making is part of the process of learning and viewed positively. We award Marvellous Me badges for children for developing the learning powers of Resilience, Reciprocity, Resourcefulness and Reflectiveness (more on these on our Building Learning Power page).
More about Marvellous Me
Marvellous Me is an exciting app that tells you about the wonderful things that your child is learning, and pings you when they’ve been praised for good effort or a great character skill.
It makes you smile, feel proud, and inspires better home learning support and encouragement.
Get Started. It’s free!
1. Download the MarvellousMe parent app, or join up at www.marvellousme.com
2. Tap ‘Sign Up’
3. Enter the join code provided by your child’s teacher.
4. Enter your name and email, and make up a password.
• Invite partners, grandparents and carers to join up too.
• Tap ‘Settings’ and then choose ‘Share your app.’
• Send a Hi5 back every time you get wonderful news.
• Add more children by tapping ‘Add child’. Then enter their join code.
• See term dates and go to the school’s web site by tapping the icons on the home screen.
• Get help and watch the parent video at www.marvellousme.com
Click on the links below to download the app for your device.