As teachers and parents, we all want the best for our children now, and in their future as adults working and living in modern Britain. We believe it is important to teach our children to value effort and learning, kindness and respect and to be proud of having a good character.
The Marvellous Me app is an online system we use to inform parents/carers about their children's learning and the praiseworthy characteristics they are developing. We teach the children to have a Growth Mindset which sees the value in learning and effort. Mistake making is part of the process of learning and viewed positively. We award Marvellous Me badges to children for developing positive learning behaviours and attitudes.
Getting a Marvellous Me notification on your phone makes you smile, feel proud, and inspires better home learning support and encouragement.
Here's how to get started. It’s free!
1. Download the MarvellousMe parent app, or join up at www.marvellousme.com
2. Tap ‘Sign Up’
3. Enter the join code provided by school (please come and ask at the office if you need one).
4. Enter your name and email, and make up a password.
• Invite partners, grandparents and carers to join up too.
• Tap ‘Settings’ and then choose ‘Share your app.’
• Send a Hi5 back every time you get wonderful news.
• Add more children by tapping ‘Add child’. Then enter their join code.
• See term dates and go to the school’s web site by tapping the icons on the home screen.
• Get help and watch the parent video at www.marvellousme.com
Click on the links below to download the app for your device.
Please follow this link to read our full Behaviour Policy.