Red Kite Learning Trust
Red Kite Learning Trust schools work together to improve the learning and achievement of all their young people. Its schools achieve this by continuously striving for the best: improving, innovating and reflecting. The Trust is committed to equality of opportunity and is passionate that its young people develop values and inter-personal skills so that they can contribute positively to local and global communities. As a member of the Red Kite Teaching School Alliance, the Trust will share its ideas, skills and experience in the best interests of young people within and beyond its own schools.
RED KITE AIMS & VALUES
We share the same values as the Red Kite Trust; promoting opportunities for all, fairness and equality and building strong partnerships with our community.
- Equality of opportunity for all the young people and staff in our schools.
- Collective moral purpose through which we will help others and be professionally generous in all aspects of our work.
- Integrity, openness, and trust that helps forge strong relationships between partners.
- Fairness to each other as partners and to our associates and the individuals we work with.
- Transparency and probity, particularly in financial matters and in accordance with the highest expectations of standards in public life (the Nolan principles).
- Individual autonomy respecting the unique nature of each school and its place within its own community.
- Support for others, offering help to other schools/academies and young people beyond our own where we have the capacity to do so.
- Collaboration including with local authorities, other education providers and charitable bodies, to promote the success, welfare and safety of our young people.
- Good governance which secures our aims and values within a robust accountability framework.
Effective governance is at the heart of any successful school, academy or multi-academy trust and we have worked hard to make sure our governance model will deliver this. The format aligns with the DfE guidance on governance in MATs and also draws on the experience of other Trusts across England. More details about the Trust governance can be found on the Red Lite Learning Trust website and further details can be found within the scheme of delegation. More details about governance at Coppice Valley can be found on our governors' page.
Trust Statutory Documents
Red Kite Learning Trust publishes the required statutory documentation for all its schools on the Red Kite Learning Trust website. Please refer to www.rklt.co.uk for the Trust’s Financial Statements, the Memorandum and Articles of Association and the Funding Agreement. Details of Members, Trustees and Governors of the Trust schools and their relevant interests and attendance are published on the Trust website along with information about Executive Pay. In accordance with GDPR guidelines the Trust’s Privacy Notice is also published.
For details of the Scheme of Delegation, please click here.
Our Annual Accounts are held centrally on the Red Kite Trust Website. Our annual accounts, the memorandum of association, our articles of association, trustee members and the funding agreement of the Red Kite Learning Trust, please visit the statutory documents of the Red Kite Trust website.