Coppice Valley is a unique school - a peaceful oasis of nature, quiet and calm, safely tucked away from the main roads. We are Harrogate's hidden gem, having a large playing field, wildlife area and meadow.
At Coppice Valley, we are known as the school with heart. Our staff work hard to make sure everyone feels cared for, safe and valued. We treat every child as the remarkable individual they are.
Our vision is to create learners for life - children who are enthused with a love for learning. This all begins in the haven of nature we have on our doorstep, here at Coppice Valley.
We are proud to be an academy school, part of the Red Kite Learning Trust. Please click here to learn more about what it means to be in the Red Kite Learning Trust family of schools.
Emma Meadus, Headteacher
Click on the link below to see drone footage of our beautiful grounds.
Our Favourite Things about School
- Thank you to everyone for supporting the Summer Raffle, we have made £288
- Please see below for last day shirt signing - Year 6 children only
- Please remember to buy your raffle tickets! As well as online Mrs Dealhoy and Mrs Bolton will be around morning and afternoon pick up if you want to pay cash. £2 each
- Pupils must not come to school on Monday 19th July.
- Please remember school closes at 2pm on Friday 23rd July as we break up for the summer holidays.