Coppice Valley is a unique school - a peaceful oasis of nature, quiet and calm, safely tucked away from the main roads. We are Harrogate's hidden gem, having a large playing field, wildlife area and meadow.
At Coppice Valley, we are known as the school with heart. Our staff work hard to make sure everyone feels cared for, safe and valued. We treat every child as the remarkable individual they are.
Our vision is to create learners for life - children who are enthused with a love for learning. This all begins in the haven of nature we have on our doorstep, here at Coppice Valley.
Come and see what we can offer your child in our beautiful school.
Emma Meadus, Headteacher
Call 01423 563760 to make an appointment or request a paper copy of this website.
Click on the link below to see drone footage of our beautiful grounds.
- Please click on the link to book your parents' meeting with your child's teacher.
- The pathways at the back of school are flooded so please see below for ease of picking up tonight please:
- Pancakes will be served after lunch tomorrow.
- We will be open as usual.
- Come see our beautiful work of art by local sculptor, Steve Blaylock.