Coppice Valley is a unique school - a peaceful oasis of nature, quiet and calm, safely tucked away from the main roads. We are Harrogate's hidden gem, having a large playing field, wildlife area and meadow.
At Coppice Valley, we are known as the school with heart. Our staff work hard to make sure everyone feels cared for, safe and valued. We treat every child as the remarkable individual they are.
Our vision is to create learners for life - children who are enthused with a love for learning. This all begins in the haven of nature we have on our doorstep, here at Coppice Valley.
We are proud to be an academy school, part of the Red Kite Learning Trust. Please click here to learn more about what it means to be in the Red Kite Learning Trust family of schools.
Emma Meadus, Headteacher
Click on the link below to see drone footage of our beautiful grounds.
Our Favourite Things about School
- Class photos will be taken outside throughout the day on Monday 28th June
- Information about spectators.
- More places now added to the Year 3/4 trip!
- Covid-19 rules about attending spectators at sports days.
- Please return all money raised by 28th June.