Welcome to our Vacancy Page – we’re really looking forward to hearing from you!
Search by School
Whatever your skill set or interests, we hope that you decide to apply for a position with us, our vacancies are listed below or sign up for our Job Alerts so that you’re the first to know of a new opportunity.
For more information on our recruitment process, please take a look at the “Recruitment Process Guidelines” document.
To contact our recruitment team about opportunities at any of our schools, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the team will respond to your message as soon as possible.
In accordance with our safer recruitment policy, please note, we do not accept CVs. To be considered for a vacancy, please complete our online application form by clicking the APPLY NOW button located at the bottom of each advert.
Let’s get social – for all the latest RKLT vacancies and career opportunities:
- Follow Red Kite Careers on Twitter @RedKiteHR
- Join our LinkedIn community here
- Find your dream job with RKLT, register for job alerts at the bottom of this page
Red Kite Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS.
Red Kite Learning Trust is very proud to be a collaboration of 13 fantastic schools in the Harrogate and Leeds area.
- Our School
- Welcome from the Headteacher
- Our Vision and Ethos
- Our Staff
- Early Years Team
- Key Stage 1 Team
- Key Stage 2 Team
- School Operations Team
- Senior Leadership Team
- Additional Support & Welfare Team
- Our Policies
- Results and Performance
- School Improvement
- Pupil, Sports and Catch up Premium
- Equalities, Diversity & Inclusion
- British Values, Tackling Radicalisation & SMSC
- Mental Health and Wellbeing
- About Red Kite Learning Trust
- Teacher Training