Latest from Mrs Meadus
Posted 5th May 2023
Please read the May edition of our online safety newsletter, with updates about snapchat, Minecraft and Fortnite that are worth knowing.
Safety on the Paths around school
Just a reminder about children riding bikes and scooters on the paths. We’ve had a few near misses recently so please make sure your children get off their bikes and scooters when on school grounds. Also, please make sure children do not walk on the narrow concrete paths behind the flower beds, next to the building. Children can bang their heads on open windows. These areas are the foundations of the building and are not meant to be walked on. Thanks for your support.
- 5th May, 2pm – Coronation Celebration, parents welcome to attend
- 19th May – PTA Sponsored Bounce.
- Friday 26th May – Break up for half term, 3.25pm/3.30pm
- 5th June – Back to School
- 9th June, 7pm – “Ballads at the Brewery” fundraiser for school.
- 16th June Sports Day. 9.15am for KS2 and 1.30pm for KS1/EYFS. Parents welcome to come and watch.
- 7th July – School Closed for Training Day.
- Annual School Reports sent out via email.
- 11th July – Family Breakfast 8.15- 8.45 am
PTA Annual General Meeting Friday 14th July at 6pm at school. This meeting is to elect a new chair, secretary and treasurer. There will be games and food for the family.
- 20th July – Family Picnic 50th Birthday Celebration 2pm onwards.
- 21st July – Break up at 2pm.